Status
Not open for further replies.

raven

this is the best i can offer up. the soon to be wife shopping for a new mug

06_Vol_1_019.jpg

Wife? Where's the ring? :(

WDWchewy

?

Hi everyone. I have been reading the boards for a couple years now. THis is my first post!!

Anyway, anyone know what the thing is walking down the street, waving, behind Mickey and the band? I am trying to figure it out but am having no luck! :shrug:

wdwmomof3

I went back and looked at most of the pictures on this thread. I am amazed by them. You guys are great. I am going to try to put a few of best on if I can figure out how. This is a great thread!!:)

disney9752

Hi NadieMask2 - Thanks - the photos were taken by my parents and I am scanning the slides. I also enjoy seeing vintage WDW and am particularly partial to early 80s WDW. With regards to the people looking old - I was surprised how few children are in the photo.

maybe it was taken when school was not out for winter break yet, seems back then kids werent taken out of school that often for vacations. as the christmas tree seems to be getting ready id guess not yet thanksgiving when the pic was taken, so late november maybe. as far as the weather goes, those in central fl know it can get chilly in mid october, some days in november might b cold highs in 50's for a day or two then right back to high 70's....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom