WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassman

aww thanks guys! yeah it was really hard to get those shots.

the original pics were waaaayy to dark so i went into my photo editing program and lightened the pic and played around with the contrast. so thats prolly why you can see the ghosts lol. the hidden mickey, im not sure if its an official one because i dont think the imagineers did it, the tech crew arranged them like that and apparently the imagineers get mad and fix it, i guess they did'nt get there in time to change it back LOL

thanks guys, i hope i answered all your questions. more from the mansion coming soon... as soon as i find our trip photos again lol
ps, yeah im a wicked freak LOL

see what i mean.... heres the original,
original.jpg

yeah its really gross. when i took it i was like "oh pooh!" then i uploaded it into my computer then played around with it. so im sure if i can make a picture look better then it was anyone can, im only 16 if i can do it anyone can lol

ure 16 and your made that look like that.wow uve got some talent man.
hats off to ya.nice work.

Pirate665

Who can throw an EE logo on that, because you do that and it looks like a publicity shot.

>Steve

(Look at the clouds... Florida almost never gives you that.)

My car...the only one left in the MK parking lot at 4:30 a.m.

We had something like that happen on our last trip. We went to E-Ride Night and were one of the last ones to leave MK. We got there in the afternoon and ended up parking out by the Speedway (can't remember which lot that is). Seeing as there are only a few of us on the tram they started calling out lot names and you had to put your hand up when yours was called. When they called ours, we all put our hands up and the CM started laughing saying, finally the folks from <blank> lot are here! We sort of wondered what that meant until we got there and saw only our car there. As we were walking towards the car, a Disney Security van came out of nowhere and came over to make sure everything was alright and to wish us a good night. They stayed until we got the car started and were on our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom