WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

NadieMasK2

MikesPictures125.jpg

:eek: Still makes me shiver! I remember being petrified the first time I saw him on the big screen at about 6 years old!

sry i was trying to post a pic w/snapfish but i couldn't get it to work
34%3A595373%7Ffp387%3Evq%3D3235%3E463%3E353%3E232646344486%3Bwp1lsi
ok so i got it to post but i can't post my larger version, when i open the larger version and click on properties and put in the url it doesn't work any ideas?

iheartdisney91

aww thanks guys! yeah it was really hard to get those shots.

the original pics were waaaayy to dark so i went into my photo editing program and lightened the pic and played around with the contrast. so thats prolly why you can see the ghosts lol. the hidden mickey, im not sure if its an official one because i dont think the imagineers did it, the tech crew arranged them like that and apparently the imagineers get mad and fix it, i guess they did'nt get there in time to change it back LOL

thanks guys, i hope i answered all your questions. more from the mansion coming soon... as soon as i find our trip photos again lol
ps, yeah im a wicked freak LOL

see what i mean.... heres the original,
original.jpg

yeah its really gross. when i took it i was like "oh pooh!" then i uploaded it into my computer then played around with it. so im sure if i can make a picture look better then it was anyone can, im only 16 if i can do it anyone can lol, just save it as png it makes the image clearer.

EDIT:

heres from pooh bear! image is smaller cuz my camera died so i used my dad's lol
why is this ride always soooo hot?!?!

"hold on roo!!"
holdonroo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom