WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

lspicknall

p061124041.jpg

Jesùs_Carioca

Yep. I went in looking for it to take a picture of it.

Ok, you gotta help me out on one though, if you might know because i always forget to try.

At the Muppetvision 3d show apparently, to the right of the turnstyles is a ticketcenter with a sign that says "Closed- Key under mat".... I was told that there's an actual key under that mat. Prove it right for me? haha.

Mystic

I've been enjoying everyone's pictures so much I thought I would share some of my own.

Castle at Sunset

IMG_0091.jpg

I'm a Superstar!

IMG_0325.jpg

Am I real?

IMG_0236.jpg

Real or Stuffed?

IMG_0082.jpg

Mission: SPACE....DEAD!

IMG_0221.jpg

Snowy Castle

IMG_0109.jpg

frankd1962

Ok, you gotta help me out on one though, if you might know because i always forget to try.

At the Muppetvision 3d show apparently, to the right of the turnstyles is a ticketcenter with a sign that says "Closed- Key under mat".... I was told that there's an actual key under that mat. Prove it right for me? haha.

Didn't take a picture of the key but I did look under the mat and yes there is a key!!!!!

frankd1962

One more for today

Had breakfast at Restaurantosaurus and had someone take the picture of Mickey, Pal Mickey and me.

AK077.jpg

In fact, I carried it with me through the trips except when I did the Keys tour. I had someone's child run up to me because they remember I had one so I could fix their's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom