sarahwiggles99

Disney4_07-revised-169.jpg

if only my wife could do this

:eek:
:)
:(
:dazzle:

dox

That pic from 1972 brings back loads of memories regarding WDW back in the 70s. I remember those big plastic red shopping bags with the handles and the multi colored balloons with the mickey ears. With respect to the hub, I don't remember from my last trips, but did they remove the benches that went around. I'm referring to the benches u see people standing on. Last time I watched a parade in the hub was back in 1996 so I haven't really noticed if they are still there since then.

Thanks so much for posting that pic!

dopeylove

I have a silly question regarding this thread. Has anyone ever spotted someone they know in the crowds, like a family member or friend in any of the pictures posted here? (And I don't mean CMs recognizing other CMs.)

irish_man

I have a silly question regarding this thread. Has anyone ever spotted someone they know in the crowds, like a family member or friend in any of the pictures posted here? (And I don't mean CMs recognizing other CMs.)

If a new thread was started for ride photos, there may be a slight chance. VERY slight. Just scan in and upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom