WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

forbidden donut

Mexico

75775234.jpg

enough

JeffB, I was wondering if you are a professional photographer or is it just a really great camera? All of your photos in this thread really seem to stand out of the crowd. Please forgive me if you were asked and answered the question already.

it's the photographer, not the camera - anyone can nail the technical part of photography, but the art of it takes talent.

WDWFanatic

What type of cameras is everyone using. right now i have a sony cybershot dsc-w5 with 5.1 mp. Do most of you use cameras with manual focus options and f stops, etc to get such great night quality?

jeffb

JeffB, I was wondering if you are a professional photographer or is it just a really great camera? .

Thanks (blush). I am not a professional but quite passionate about photography and much to the detriment of my family, I am willing to bring a tripod to WDW to help get good night time shots. Most of the photos were taken with my Nikon N-80 which is a film SLR and I primarily use prime lenses. The negatives are scanned either by a photo lab or by me on a Nikon Coolscan V scanner.

RedBaron

Thanks (blush). I am not a professional but quite passionate about photography and much to the detriment of my family, I am willing to bring a tripod to WDW to help get good night time shots. Most of the photos were taken with my Nikon N-80 which is a film SLR and I primarily use prime lenses. The negatives are scanned either by a photo lab or by me on a Nikon Coolscan V scanner.
Thanks for the info. This is probably why your pix are so great. I am barely willing to carry my nice camera let alone a tripod. :lol: I hate carrying heavy or bulky stuff around, but I can see now that maybe it is worth it if the end result would produce such great photos at night especially. I have tried everything possible to keep the camera still without a tripod but I still get camera movement and blury night time photos. Keep up the great work and enjoyment of the hobby. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom