WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

enough

Ok is that one solid photo or did you photoshop a bunch of shots together to get that one. I love this shot its just amazing.

thanks!!

It's a few images - i think maybe 6 or 8? taken from a canon powershot s50 using the scene stitch mode. After that I pulled them into the panorama tool that came bundled with my camera and voila - instant panorama.

I believe photoshop (maybe even photoshop elements) has a stitching tool that will allow you to make panoramas also.

jeffb

thanks!!

It's a few images - i think maybe 6 or 8? taken from a canon powershot s50 using the scene stitch mode. After that I pulled them into the panorama tool that came bundled with my camera and voila - instant panorama.

I believe photoshop (maybe even photoshop elements) has a stitching tool that will allow you to make panoramas also.

Wow - that is impressive, I would have guessed it was one shot. Great shotS.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
leota.gif

AWESOME.... :wave:

This IS a great thread. :sohappy:

pescador1f

dec. 06

spectacle of lights, m.g.m. studios
102_3226.jpg
HPIM0167.jpg
animal kingdom entrance
HPIM0463.jpg
stras and cars motorcade m.g.m. studios
HPIM0561.jpg
main st. mk sign
102_3475.jpg
my favorite christmas time attraction

D

disneyrocks55

how about the new monorail graphic?And the countries around the world at christmas?And does anyone have a video of them being on a ride and it gets broke down and you had to get off?thanks.This is my last request for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom