WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

JML42691

I feel really stupid for not knowing the answer but what is behind the gate?????:veryconfu
It is the millenium celebration "tent." It hasn't been used all that much since the Millenium Celebration when it housed exhibits from other countries not present in the World Showcase. Since then it has only been used for small exhibits and small shows. It is a prime piece of land and I would like to see it used t make another country pavilion like Brazil, Austrailia or something.

Gorjus

Its a little blurry, as I am still trying to learn the art of night pictures, not to happy with the camera I had either. But still love this pic.

Funny story: One guest had her husband buy her a new camera nearly every year because the one they had took crappy photos (so they thought) or was malfuntioning (so they thought)...blurry photos, etc. And the next one was just as bad as the last one.

I took two minutes to show them how to use their camera at night and other conditions and the photos were perfect. The husband just about kissed me because I had saved him hundreds of dollars a year.

Night photos with castle and people: night portrait mode, tripod or trashcan, hold still.

Night scenes: scenic mode, no flash, trash can or tripod.

Etc., Etc.

It is the millenium celebration "tent." It hasn't been used all that much since the Millenium Celebration

Actually, it is used quite a lot, but as you said, for private events and expositions. It is used all the time during the Food and Wine Festival:slurp: .
Just a week or two ago it was used for a doll and teddybear event that was open to the public. There are so many private events that happen in WDW that the general public doesn't see.
Wedding reception at Typhoon Lagoon; Party at the Haunted Mansion; business reception in the courtyard of Tower of Terror; etc.

SHHHHHH!!!!!! A couple of days ago I saw a pallatte (sp?) of wine and sake (many cases) sitting in the utilidors in the evening.:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm thinking a private after hours event.

JML42691

...SHHHHHH!!!!!! A couple of days ago I saw a pallatte (sp?) of wine and sake (many cases) sitting in the utilidors in the evening.:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm thinking a private after hours event.
Or a manager found the CM secret stash for the lunch break:lookaroun :lol: busted:lol:

stitch131313

Illuminations!

n5122900_34098450_4273.jpg

stitchtastic

Carole that is a fantastic shot of the fireworks over the castle. My DH is a pyrotechnician and we see a ton of fireworks and that is one of my personal favourite types of firework. Well Done for a great shot!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom