Not open for further replies.

doop

MPOTD

PICT3003.jpg
That is an excellent picture.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Wow. It's taken me two days to view every single post on this thread, so I've had a few laughs and seen some amazing, stirring, and breathtaking pictures, and I know to post only one each day. :animwink:

I have a few favorites I'd like to share, too. Here's one (gosh, I hope this works):

ParisNuit.jpg

raven

Wow. It's taken me two days to view every single post on this thread, so I've had a few laughs and seen some amazing, stirring, and breathtaking pictures, and I know to post only one each day. :animwink:

I have a few favorites I'd like to share, too. Here's one (gosh, I hope this works):

PhotoView.jsp

Doesn't work unless we are sign up for that site. But your pictures on that site should have a code that you can cut and paste into your post. Try it, then click on "Preview Post" to see if it worked.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
^^Took advice found within all my reading (see, I was paying attention) and uploaded some favorites to photobucket.

It looks like the image is now in the post. Thanks for the help!

Jesùs_Carioca

You Might have to bear with me on these...but...

P5290367.jpg

You see...it's a Gate. A beautiful Gate no? It's at Epcot as you wander the world showcase. Wedged somewhere along the lines the East Side of the Walk. Hasn't opened for the longest time either. You miiiight know what's behind it. No? Maybe if you'd sneak a peek in between the Door's center crack.

P5290368.jpg

I miss that place, i really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom