WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

shumphr2

Weird! We went mid April 15-21 and it wasn't there. How strange! Glad to know it is back, though. Thanks!
P5040062.JPG

I took this on May 4th.....They were probably just changing it when you were there!!!!!!

WDW-LUVR

Okay, no one said anything about my last (unintentional) hidden mickey from a couple of days ago.:cry:

Can anyone see this one? Or am I just obsessed with finding Disney in my everyday life?:D

NewSoccer016.jpg

I see it DisneyFalcon. But what is wrong with finding Disney in our everyday life?, Makes us Happy people. I think if everyone did the world would be a happier Place, don't you?

Gorjus

Because I photograph hundreds of families a day and see this all the time, I feel the need to comment on this. MEN!!! SMILE FOR PHOTOS!!!! :brick: Almost all men seem to think it is uncool to smile for photos or that they look better not smiling. My favorite is men who yell at their kids for not smiling and then won't smile themselves.

Do you know what I see when I look at this photo? Not a cool dad and his cute kid. I see a man who looks as if he was dragged to WDW and forced to spend time with his child and can't wait to get the kid off his lap. I'm sure that is the opposite you were feeling, but that is how it looks.

MattyFresh

Because I photograph hundreds of families a day and see this all the time, I feel the need to comment on this. MEN!!! SMILE FOR PHOTOS!!!! :brick: Almost all men seem to think it is uncool to smile for photos or that they look better not smiling. My favorite is men who yell at their kids for not smiling and then won't smile themselves.

Do you know what I see when I look at this photo? Not a cool dad and his cute kid. I see a man who looks as if he was dragged to WDW and forced to spend time with his child and can't wait to get the kid off his lap. I'm sure that is the opposite you were feeling, but that is how it looks.

WOW!!!:eek: so why don't you tell us how you really feel

k.hunter30

yikes! :eek:

I like the photo! Captured the castle in the background wonderfully! And I can't eevn tell if you're smiling or not...:lookaroun ...;)

WDW-LUVR

I Don't remember asking what you saw when you looked at the Picture but that being said, here at some pics that where taken before and after that one.
100_1623.JPG

100_1647.JPG

100_1106.JPG

100_1105.JPG

100_1580.JPG

WDW-LUVR

yikes! :eek:

I like the photo! Captured the castle in the background wonderfully! And I can't eevn tell if you're smiling or not...:lookaroun ...;)
That is what i was going for and that picture was about the 5th one I took, " move over that way, ok try here, Trev smile." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom