WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

epcotisbest

At the Flower & Garden Festival

wdw0044small.jpg

Billy6

Love the shirt.... "full time parent, part time kid"....great!!!!\
As for the picture commenter:fork: ..Im sure you were smiling inside as well as out....

Gorjus

I Don't remember asking what you saw when you looked at the Picture but that being said, here at some pics that where taken before and after that one.

100_1106.JPG

100_1105.JPG

See, those were great shots that showed you enjoying your child. I especially love these spitting ones. They are a riot. Your wife (I'm assuming she took them) did a fantastic job capturing the moment. They weren't the ones you chose to show though, you picked the grumpy one, so I commented on it.

Again, I see hundreds of families a day both at the camera and at the viewing centers. 8 times out of 10 men will not smile for photos. Then when families come to look at the photos mom chastises dad because he ruined the family photo. Boys and men will say "I never smile" when in reality, I just saw them smiling and laughing a minute ago and then I get them to smile and laugh for photos and they turn their faces away so I can't photograph a smile. Women do this as well, but not as much as men and teen boys do. With dramatic lighting & hours of prep work, you can make serious faces look good, as in movie posters and cd covers. Also, if we are going for a specific theme it can be fun. Also, if you ever are going for the serious look, the trick is not to relax your face and have no expression (as most people do) but rather be alert and animated, but have no smile. But for a photo at a theme park...smiling looks best.

WDW-LUVR

See, those were great shots that showed you enjoying your child. I especially love these spitting ones. They are a riot. Your wife (I'm assuming she took them) did a fantastic job capturing the moment. They weren't the ones you chose to show though, you picked the grumpy one, so I commented on it.

Again, I see hundreds of families a day both at the camera and at the viewing centers. 8 times out of 10 men will not smile for photos. Then when families come to look at the photos mom chastises dad because he ruined the family photo. Boys and men will say "I never smile" when in reality, I just saw them smiling and laughing a minute ago and then I get them to smile and laugh for photos and they turn their faces away so I can't photograph a smile. Women do this as well, but not as much as men and teen boys do. With dramatic lighting & hours of prep work, you can make serious faces look good, as in movie posters and cd covers. Also, if we are going for a specific theme it can be fun. Also, if you ever are going for the serious look, the trick is not to relax your face and have no expression (as most people do) but rather be alert and animated, but have no smile. But for a photo at a theme park...smiling looks best.

Yes I (wife) took the pics. I will agree with you that men (my husband) forgets to smile for the camera. this is one that I had choicen to share because of the castle.

jiminy.cricket

WDWFigment

I Don't remember asking what you saw when you looked at the Picture but that being said, here at some pics that where taken before and after that one.

You can't expect to post something on a public forum and not get feedback from others; I don't think the OP meant to be insulting, just to give tips to some of us men who ruin pictures sometimes. (The other pictures in the fountain are really nice, by the way!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom