WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack Attack

MikesPictures100.jpg

Ringo8n24

Thanks!
Actually they were taken mid January. I'm only definite because we were there for my birthday.

:lol: I forget here in the South the leaves turn colors later than other places. :shrug: Do you know January is the only month I have never been to WDW? Now I need to go in January for sure after seeing your pics.

nibblesandbits

Just kind of a heads up, so you all know. We're gonna need to start a new thread for these soon. (When we reach 5000.) This is on Steve's orders as he doesn't like for threads to go much past 5000 posts. From the man himself on another thread:

Steve said:
Thanks That's a pretty close explaination. Large threads cause the server to have to work very hard every time someone views the thread. That causes the entire forum to slow down. So by keeping threads to below 5000 posts, it reduces the workload on the server, and gives everyone on the site a faster browsinge experience.

So just wanted to let everyone know...that way they don't freak when they see this thread closed soon. (I'm sure a new thread will then be started. :D )

dopeylove

Just kind of a heads up, so you all know. We're gonna need to start a new thread for these soon. (When we reach 5000.) This is on Steve's orders as he doesn't like for threads to go much past 5000 posts. From the man himself on another thread:

So just wanted to let everyone know...that way they don't freak when they see this thread closed soon. (I'm sure a new thread will then be started. :D )

Can I make a suggestion? When posting a picture, I think everyone should write below the picture the location of the photo, this way there wouldn't be so many others asking "Where is this?" and it would eliminate the additional posts asking for locations. Just my two cents :wave:

pajammies

Can I make a suggestion? When posting a picture, I think everyone should write below the picture the location of the photo, this way there wouldn't be so many others asking "Where is this?" and it would eliminate the additional posts asking for locations. Just my two cents :wave:

I agree with your two cents even though I have asked that question. I have been to WDW only 1 time (other than when I was little) so I don't recognize places like many of you who have been there many times.
Please, it would be helpful to us who just don't know what we are looking at.

stephdanielle

Beautiful photos everyone! :sohappy: I am loving seeing everyone's great shots of fireworks especially, I can never master getting a great shot of fireworks so its great to come here and see some really great ones!

Also - great display picture duck_daddy! :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom