WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocAudio

A split second before the drop.

038ViewfromToT.jpg

BSikor

It looks like the footlights on the monorail, if so this is the lighting configuration when the doors are closed once the doors are opened all the led's come on.

1120843248_f7a18d97bc_b.jpg

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! Very good. I took the picture of the LED display this morning and thought I wonder if anyone would know what this is?

Good job!

Piebald

I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!! thanks for posting!!! i never relized her coloring and her texture looks like "soft" wierd i know but it reminds me of my ariel figurine i had as a kid, the colors are the same.

Funny you mention that because she was gone for almost a year and unless you work at the Studios or something I don't think many people noticed. It took FOREVER for them to paint her, apparently.

bayoutinkbelle

I came across this picture as I was posting another update to my trip report and I knew I had to post it here. I took this last month at Magic Kingdom, while waiting on a boat to go to WL. I know cloud shapes are subjective things, but I saw this hidden Mickey right away. Do you?

hidden_Mickey_in_the_sky.JPG

LeeSeeBabe

I came across this picture as I was posting another update to my trip report and I knew I had to post it here. I took this last month at Magic Kingdom, while waiting on a boat to go to WL. I know cloud shapes are subjective things, but I saw this hidden Mickey right away. Do you?

I see it! too cool!

Gorjus

This reminds me of a couple of photos I wish I could take, but am not allowed to.

***Keeping the magic, keeping the magic***
Obviously Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora do not wear ball gowns constantly. As you know from the films, they have lovely day to day dresses that they wear. But of course when greeting guests they wear their ball gowns. At the end of the evening in ToonTown, Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora will return their ball gowns to the same spot so they can be freshened up for the next day. That location is just down the road (backstage) from ToonTown. It is closer to Ariel's Grotto. Being such good friends, they will often walk together. That is the photo I want to take: Three princesses walking side by side, down the street with no crowds around them. Just 3 simple girls having a bit of a chat as they walk.

Now of course they don't have to walk to the place where they leave their ball gowns for the evening. We do have transportation for them as well as any cast member who needs to move from ToonTown to the main entrance to the tunnels. And we have shelters available in case you need to wait for transportation in inclement weather. And sometimes the princesses don't leave at the same time. Mrs. Potts may have been delayed with her tea for Belle, Suzy and Perla may have to make an adjustment on Cinderella's gown, etc. So sometimes they leave at separate times. One time, when it was raining, and Cinderella was moving to the transportation shelter, I had the honor of offering her my umbrella to protect her and her gown and hair from the rain. Later, I saw Belle waiting at the transportation shelter. She was by herself and the sight just struck me as funny. I shouted across the road to her my wish to have a camera with me so I could take a photo of Belle waiting for a bus.:lol:

Cynderella

Looks like a hitch hiking Mickey to me! :lol:

Gorjus

Looks like you took a night trip around the World with a tripod. I've been wanting to hit some of the parks at night with a tripod, but haven't yet.

I did, but I only got half way around. I need to do USA to Canada the next time. Maybe someday when my clothes aren't soaking wet because either A. I've come out of the wave pool or B. I've been sweating all day in MK. Maybe then I'll take a trip back to Epcot. I'd also like to get some night photos of Typhoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom