WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerfanatic

I came across this picture as I was posting another update to my trip report and I knew I had to post it here. I took this last month at Magic Kingdom, while waiting on a boat to go to WL. I know cloud shapes are subjective things, but I saw this hidden Mickey right away. Do you?

hidden_Mickey_in_the_sky.JPG

Even God likes to get away for a WDW vacation!!

WDWFigment

They've added a skeleton to the mansion. :p
Most likely there to refurbish the outisde and make it look nice and clean (or dirty). Or mabey they're adding Christmas lights. :lookaroun

I had to do a double-take before realizing it was the HM! Wow, I didn't know they were cleaning the outside (presumably) too!

DocAudio

That was on the 4th of July. We were all waiting for the "big bang" over the hat.

Thanks Matt. I am glad I can inspire every once in a while.

LoriMistress

This reminds me of a couple of photos I wish I could take, but am not allowed to.

***Keeping the magic, keeping the magic***
Obviously Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora do not wear ball gowns constantly. As you know from the films, they have lovely day to day dresses that they wear. But of course when greeting guests they wear their ball gowns. At the end of the evening in ToonTown, Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora will return their ball gowns to the same spot so they can be freshened up for the next day. That location is just down the road (backstage) from ToonTown. It is closer to Ariel's Grotto. Being such good friends, they will often walk together. That is the photo I want to take: Three princesses walking side by side, down the street with no crowds around them. Just 3 simple girls having a bit of a chat as they walk.

Now of course they don't have to walk to the place where they leave their ball gowns for the evening. We do have transportation for them as well as any cast member who needs to move from ToonTown to the main entrance to the tunnels. And we have shelters available in case you need to wait for transportation in inclement weather. And sometimes the princesses don't leave at the same time. Mrs. Potts may have been delayed with her tea for Belle, Suzy and Perla may have to make an adjustment on Cinderella's gown, etc. So sometimes they leave at separate times. One time, when it was raining, and Cinderella was moving to the transportation shelter, I had the honor of offering her my umbrella to protect her and her gown and hair from the rain. Later, I saw Belle waiting at the transportation shelter. She was by herself and the sight just struck me as funny. I shouted across the road to her my wish to have a camera with me so I could take a photo of Belle waiting for a bus.:lol:
That's completely awesome. The next time DH and I are at DLR we'll have to check that out. I do have a picture of Aurora acting JLo-ish and with her "crew." It's finda funny. I'll try to post it...having problems with shutterfly.com

47b5ce22b3127cce943a8a42dfb900000016108EbOG7Jo3a0

RayLaVeau

Really nice. Little crowded that night huh :D I'm gettin some good ideas from your shots for next trip.

That is so why I dont Like to be there in the summer...All the brazilians as well, man, busy , busy etc...
and ruuuude
well anyway
ya all know what Im talkin bout
Peace
Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom