WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneySam

Here's my contribution for the day.

2407582330100117738S500x500Q85.jpg

WhyteAL

Going this weekend to Typhoon Lagoon hope to get plenty in that park, I always put my camera in the locker and never manage to take any pictures...:shrug:

DSC03292.jpg

dazzer68

weird....i saw this picture and had the funniest feeling in my stomach ( a nice one) it just summed up wdw to me clean sunny perfect. everything just looks so disney in the classiest way can i keep this picture?
never had a feeling about a picture before but that one gives me one!?!:veryconfu oh blimey i really miss it now, im in uk and can only go every few years, so i better start saving...

C&D

weird....i saw this picture and had the funniest feeling in my stomach ( a nice one) it just summed up wdw to me clean sunny perfect. everything just looks so disney in the classiest way can i keep this picture?
never had a feeling about a picture before but that one gives me one!?!:veryconfu oh blimey i really miss it now, im in uk and can only go every few years, so i better start saving...

So glad you liked it. Thanks. I've been sitting on this one for quite a while (it was special to me but really not of the flashy sort so I was a little reluctant to post it). It is a nice view now, isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom