WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesùs_Carioca

DSC02571.jpg

Although it may have been my camera, it sure wasn't my credit.

She's not that bad of a photographer, they beat most of mine.

Disneyfalcon

Disneyfalcon, when was this pic taken? There's no one there! My first guess would be in the morning, but the line to get into DL usually goes back this far.

Early, early one morning. I was waiting outside the park about two hours before it opened to buy the new autographed Thomas Kincade print that was released that day. There were quite a few of us but not like an opening crowd. I got someone to hold my place in line and went to take an unobstructed CALIFORNIA picture.

When we got in, I was hustling down an empty main street and I wanted to take some pics of an empty park inside, but I turned around and there was a crowd sprinting down main street to get to the gallery! I got caught up in it and took off running too! It was kind of fun!:D

Gorjus

Ducks enjoy a stroll down the BoardWalk too! I love all the people watching them.

1duck.jpg

The tourists are watching the ducks. The locals are watching the person who is taking photos of ducks. :ROFLOL: Disney Ducks and Disney Geicos (lizards): fascinating to tourists, annoying to locals.

Where is the wave? I've spent the better part of 2 days in that wave pool this week...God Bless it. It is a beautiful thing on a 95 degree day.

Temple of Doom
img_0053.jpg

I repeat what has been so eloquently stated::ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

I love Mater... we missed this last time hope he is still there! Great pic :D

When I stopped by the Studios the other day, they had moved the cars to San Francisco street and it was an orderly line like any other character line would be. It was a long line, but better than the chaos that happened before outside Sounds Dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom