WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsGracey

:ROFLOL: Disney Ducks and Disney Geicos (lizards): fascinating to tourists, annoying to locals.
I am pretty much a local but still love those baby ducks. :)

1fandg.jpg

dukehoopsfan

i'm not sure of her name either. but we saw her dressed in a different outfit in june. i'm sure they do different things all the time. she and a few other characters were walking around taking pics with people and then they stopped and did the cutest little show in the middle of the road! haha. it cracked me up. she was trying to get her boyfriend to stay with her, but then this rich actress lady wanted her boyfriend. lol. it's a long and confusing story...but the point is that it was funny! haha.
~Renee

We just saw her with another character in MGM on Friday (8/10) morning! The other character was standing there with an Oscar statue and they were "arguing" about their next movie roles. They called my son Cameron up and were talking to him - and the character in the picture asked my son how long his teeth were to be in jail (he has braces)! He just laughed. She called out to the audience who was with Cameron and if they had a camera. As his mom I raised my hand and showed the camera. She looked at me and said "ok lady with the picnic tablecloth shorts on - we are ready - take our picture". (I was wearing red multi-colored plaid bermuda shorts that day). Believe me I am not going to live that one down with the rest of the family - and I'll make a note to not wear those again to MGM!

***Just realized that I didn't "quote" the photo to this original post - and I am not sure how to do that but it was post #3837 http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=2409297&postcount=3837 ***

dismedic

I would give KUDOS to all that have posted pics on here! They are just amazing the DW and children enjoy the daily pics posted keeping them in the spirit of Disney even up north we still can enjoy the sights of Disney

Thanks to all who post keep em coming. :sohappy:

tooltime

I would give KUDOS to all that have posted pics on here! They are just amazing the DW and children enjoy the daily pics posted keeping them in the spirit of Disney even up north we still can enjoy the sights of Disney

Thanks to all who post keep em coming. :sohappy:

i have to agree. and it's a special treat for someone like us who are planning their first trip. i really like seeing these pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom