WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

enough

my dream job - taken september 15, 2003. Anyone know her?

IMG_1617.jpg

GoofyMom2

Wow! These pictures are just incredible!!!

Here a few more of mine:

Sorry it's blurry....

100_1298.jpg

Took me many trips to get a good tiger shot.....

100_1233.jpg

Space Mountain with lights on ( I was riding TTA)

100_1169.jpg

100_1162.jpg

100_1280.jpg

"Look, deliscious candy for you...." (oops, sorry posted twice)

100_1280.jpg

100_1166.jpg

KBQueenWDW

I just adore this thread! I am always checking in to see what new pictures have been posted!

...And seeing all these gorgeous photos are making me even more nostalgic for WDW than I usually am. I just wish that I could Mary-Poppins-style jump my way into a lot of these!

And, by the way, there are a lot of talented photographers on the boards! The pictures posted are just beautiful! :)

dazzer68

first one i know isnt wdw its dlrp hotel entrace to the park i just think its a nice photo.taken in november 2006
405548846_d66d476e90_m.jpg

second is wdw!
405548852_6ba69bc4d0_m.jpg

and so is third taken in feb 2006 with the two best icons of wdw
405548854_199f4dc156_m.jpg

anyone know how to make these bigger i have them on fliker

C&D

Somewhat challenging shots: where is the lion today, how is his pose, is the vehicle bouncing around too much, etc., etc. Got lucky this day for the following two shots.

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

jeffb

this might be a silly question but how did you get the picture to look so dreamlike or foggyish areound the edges?

:shrug:

Sure and definitely not a silly question,

In Photoshop or a similar program - you want to:

1. Make a duplicate layer of the picture
2. On the new layer - use Filter>Blue>Gaussian Blur (set the radius to somewhere between 5 and 25 to make the image really blur, but not too distorted that you can no longer make out the image)
3. Then set the layer blend to your choice of overlay, or soft light or screen.
4. Use the blend if slidders on "this Layer (i.e. the blurred layer) and set to black slidder to 100/255 and then consider reducing the slidders as far down 25/75 to suit your preference.

Cole'sMom

All of the pictures are amazing! Such little things can make someone so happy. I look at them on this boring, gray Michigan day and I am imagining every step as if I am there. Thank you all so much! I just need to get my photos on the web to share.

Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom