Dawn breaks over the un-finished Pop Century
DawnView.jpg

Tower of Terror seen through the gardens
TowerofTerrorthroughTrees.jpg

Everest and the Shrine
ExpeditionEverestShrine.jpg

Everest from the queue
ExpeditionEverest2.jpg
wow ive never noticed that ! the shrine mirrors everest exactly! good god disney how do you do it, the attention to detail just never stops to amaze me.how many people would ever notice that but they do it any way! just marvellous

wow ive never noticed that ! the shrine mirrors everest exactly! good god disney how do you do it, the attention to detail just never stops to amaze me.how many people would ever notice that but they do it any way! just marvellous
I didnt notice that until you said it :hammer: , that is really cool , but of course its gonna have alot of attention to detail its disney :D:D:D!

Yep I saw it on my way back to the Epcot Monorail line at the TTC so I know for a fact it still goes on and from everything Ive been told check with the resorts on the lagoon to see when and were its going to be each night.

Interruption?

Two pictures I took during my trip, last Thanksgiving:

DSCN1035.jpg

I really wanted to emphasize the grandeur and regality of the castle. I think I hit it pretty well. To me it looks like a castle you would find either in Spain at the height of its imperial power, or Germany maybe.

DSCN1034.jpg

With this one I liked the way the colors of the banner and the castle played off of eachother.

Idk. Do you like them?

eroyee

:wave: The light parade used to be about 9:30 at nite around the seven seas lagoon. YOu could see it from all the resorts on the lagoon. Also, the MK if youre coming out at the right time to the busses or boats. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom