WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwmomof3

What's with the "AFV" t shirts? Some kind of prize?

Yes, we were at MGM and we went in to vote on funny videos. They played like 6 different ones and we had to choose the one that we thought was the funniest. They gave each one of us a tee shirt that day. I thought it was cool that they did that.

sarahwiggles99

DH took this at Epcot. I thought it was pretty cool......
Disney_Sept_06_1820.jpg

All of the fish are probably thinking "MWAHAHAA try to find nemo now!"
or they are fighting over who is nemo
:lookaroun
or it could just be a really cool picture

dopeylove

photo help

My husband downloaded our Disney pictures into Adobe Photoshop Album. Can someone give me instructions on how I can get the pics from there to post here, if it is possible? Many thanks...

Gorjus

Wow...that pic is simply gorgeous, Gorjus! :D :lookaroun

Why thank you ma'am.

Checking in! :D

100_0262.jpg

May I return the compliment. This reminds me of MattJS's photos. Great interior shot and seeing this photo reminds me of being at WDW.

A rare photo op, taken during MNSSHP last year. I was so excited to see all of them together!
DisneyHalloween06014.jpg

Dopey looks like he forgot he isn't Sleepy, he is Dopey.

My husband downloaded our Disney pictures into Adobe Photoshop Album. Can someone give me instructions on how I can get the pics from there to post here, if it is possible? Many thanks...

Your photos have to be uploaded to a website, any website, this website if you want (photo albums). Once they are online, it is easy to post them. Review the thread, it tells you how.

wdwmomof3

I may not be of much help because I had to get help about this myself. They told me to go to photobucket.com and open an account. It will walk you through how to add your pictures. The only thing that I am not sure about is how to get your pictures from photoshop. I just got it too but the pictures that I have shared on here have not been photoshopped.

If you go back several pages you will see where they helped me learn how to post. Hope this helps:)

wdwmomof3

All of the fish are probably thinking "MWAHAHAA try to find nemo now!"
or they are fighting over who is nemo
:lookaroun
or it could just be a really cool picture

We saw this too!!! Are they still swimming like this?:ROFLOL: Were you behind me at Epoct?:p Just kidding... but if you took this picture last Oct then it could be possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom