WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtiller

EpcotSpaceshipEarth02.jpg

MaXXimus

Outstanding shot... almost gives me shivers cause I think this is going to be my first ever (Unless ya count the one in Toon Town? LOL) rollercoaster ride when I get there this Sunday.

EDIT: Almost funny how when looking you can tell who is scared to death and all tensed up... who is way enjoying themselves with throwing up their arms and one guy looks like he is about to nod off because of how relaxed he is sitting there with his arm nicely rested on the side of the car.

SamnDawn060304

Outstanding shot... almost gives me shivers cause I think this is going to be my first ever (Unless ya count the one in Toon Town? LOL) rollercoaster ride when I get there this Sunday.

EDIT: Almost funny how when looking you can tell who is scared to death and all tensed up... who is way enjoying themselves with throwing up their arms and one guy looks like he is about to nod off because of how relaxed he is sitting there with his arm nicely rested on the side of the car.

Thanks! I was trying to catch my hubby on there.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Thanks! I love the Fireworks setting on my camera ;)

All my photos are just what I am lucky enough to get, since I am not a Photoshop expert :lol:

imamouse

I haven't posted any pictures in this thread - yet (need to spend a few minutes figuring out how), but I check it almost every day to get my Disney fix. This is the best thread ever! Thank you everyone for sharing your amazing photos :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom