WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyFresh

Mr_Potatohead.jpg

dazzer68

i think mr potato head is on top of pizza planet, with all the characters from toy story...

what about that spider! what is, omg we dont have any thing in the uk that big thank god! not sure i like wdw any more.......good place to find it tho' in tot queue!:dazzle: :lookaroun :eek: i would have been straight outta there.

jeffb

JeffB,

Your picture of the Water Pageant just brought a lump to my throat. We stayed at the Polynesian our first trip in '92 - DD was just 3. We had checked in late in the afternoon, and this was in the days before park hoppers, so we were just checking out the resort. The CM at the front desk told us not to miss the Pageant on the Lagoon - we walked down to the beach, with the castle all in lights and and had our first experience with that special Disney Magic. It's a moment I'll never forget....thanks for posting that shot.

Thats a great story. I am a big fan of the Water Pageant and I always make sure I see atleast once per trip. It brings back great memories of trips when I was the kid with my family from the 70s and 80s. I also happen to be a fan of electronic music so seeing the EWP and MSEP was and is nirvana to me.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Wow, what a great picture of the wicked queen!! My mom loves Snow White, but I can't take her on this ride because it would scare her too much. She loves WDW but doesn't like scary or fast rides. I did manage to talk her onto Soarin', and she liked it a lot and was very proud of herself for riding it! Who knows what she might try next...:lol:

A little resort action for today:

bwcontainers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom