WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Block Partier

World Showcase

ms7479a

I need some advice looking for a new digital camera. I currently have a 4-year old Sony. It has served me well, but it is really obsolete. How are Kodak digital cameras? I was looking at a couple of models (the M340 and M380) and they seem to have a lot of the features that I want. Anyone know anything about these? What other types of digital cameras would you recommend. I am looking for something that is at least 8 megapixles, with image stabilization, and a high ISO for good low-light shots (and preferably with a reasonable priced). Any help would be great.

LoriMistress

I need some advice looking for a new digital camera. I currently have a 4-year old Sony. It has served me well, but it is really obsolete. How are Kodak digital cameras? I was looking at a couple of models (the M340 and M380) and they seem to have a lot of the features that I want. Anyone know anything about these? What other types of digital cameras would you recommend. I am looking for something that is at least 8 megapixles, with image stabilization, and a high ISO for good low-light shots (and preferably with a reasonable priced). Any help would be great.

Go to the Photography boards. They'll be able to assist you with your question. You'll get more responses there then on this thread.

KeeKee

Once you have determined what type of camera you want to buy, try this website for some really in-depth reviews.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom