WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

CoryonFire

Disneyfalcon and Jeff, thanks for the compliments. And yes, I did use Topaz Adjust for the shot of Everest, but I used the minimal settings just to boost the contrast and the colors a tiny bit.

Here's a shot of M:S for today:

3045671109_4393e7e107_b.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Disneyfalcon and Jeff, thanks for the compliments. And yes, I did use Topaz Adjust for the shot of Everest, but I used the minimal settings just to boost the contrast and the colors a tiny bit.

I think the tweakings were perfect!! I been wanting Topaz Adjust and you're not helping me resist!!!:lol:

JediMasterMatt

This week's Freaky Friday's Fireworks Fantastical Festival pours one on the the curb with the news that there may be no Pirate & Princess parties this year with this salute to Magic, Music, & Mayhem!

P1269156.jpg

*Please note the Skull & Crossbones bursts - so cool!

Azerin

Here is my pic for today... it is something a little different for me and I hope you all don't mind... normally I don't "photoshop" my pictures much... I never use photoshop and only make basic adjustments... last night I was bored and decided to play around with photoshop a little bit... I like how this came out... I still have a lot of figuring out left to do with photoshop but hope you all like this one and don't mind me posting it here :)

As always... clicking the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom