WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

peter_pan_man

100_1309.jpg

ChuckElias

This isn't a really great picture, and someone posted the same picture in the Part 4 thread I think. But I didn't know what it was, so I searched it out and found a cast member to tell me about it. He said that it is in Rome and called the "Mouth of Truth". It was in a public place and they would take an accused thief to the Mouth and ask him "Did you steal the stuff in question?" They'd put his hand in the mouth and when he answered "No", his hand would be cut off. Kind of like public executions, it was done to give the public an incentive not to steal.

If the cast member embellished the story for dramatic effect (very possible, since I can be very gullible), would somebody correct the errors in the story?

713204333112_0_ALB.jpg

mainstreet1997

Here's a nighttime shot of LMA's entrance:

3042086697_3519bc3978_b.jpg

Im in love with this photo just because of the simple fact it was taken with the same camera I have!
Everytime I see a photo I think is awesome, it is usually taken with a Nikon (or a Canon 50D ors omething like that).

There is hope for me after all!:sohappy:

Thessair

Great pictures everyone and thanks for the comments on the Castle Dream Lights picture...

One for today from the Tomorrowland Transit Authority:

Well, I'm speechless. Brilliant! (Ok, not completely speechless, just much in awe.)

Mine for today:

Epcot Monorail Station

As usual, you can click to visit its Flickr page.

CoryonFire

Im in love with this photo just because of the simple fact it was taken with the same camera I have!
Everytime I see a photo I think is awesome, it is usually taken with a Nikon (or a Canon 50D ors omething like that).

There is hope for me after all!:sohappy:

Thanks for the compliment. I too was worried about being able to get good nighttime shots. But a tripod really is the key, along with a remote switch. Here's a Topaz Adjusted version of the Dinosaur entrance for today:

3043367289_e629de17d3_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom