WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

BigB911

2927448476_78b745f140_b.jpg

Gorjus

How many different Tinks do you think they have? I have spotted at least 3.
?? :ROFLOL:

Duh!!!!!!! There is one Tink. You find me a woman that looks the exact same day after day after day. Never going to happen. She is going to change her make-up ever so slightly; her hair ever so slightly; and her clothes. She gets more or less sleep each night and thus her facial features change with puffiness. Then there are those days after the Disney girls have a sleepover. Oy, you should have seen Cinderella the other morning...yikes. :lol:

daliseurat

Duh!!!!!!! There is one Tink. You find me a woman that looks the exact same day after day after day. Never going to happen. She is going to change her make-up ever so slightly; her hair ever so slightly; and her clothes. She gets more or less sleep each night and thus her facial features change with puffiness. Then there are those days after the Disney girls have a sleepover. Oy, you should have seen Cinderella the other morning...yikes. :lol:

Really? Only one? Wow that is surprising. Is that the case for all FACE characters? Or are their some back-ups? I could have sworn I saw two VERY different Mary Poppins one trip.

Flower'sChild

How many different Tinks do you think they have? I have spotted at least 3.
?? :ROFLOL:

TinkerBell looks different from time to time. For one thing TinkerBell wanted me to see that she can look cute in many different ways. TinkerBell was giving me hugs and she was flirting with me and everything. TinkerBell just loves to show me how cute she is :eek:

Here is a photo of TinkerBell giving me a hug :eek: Even with all the pixie dust that they used to make me smaller, I am still a lot taller than TinkerBell :eek:
tinytim32disneyworldbirthdayphot-28.jpg

dazzer68

Really? Only one? Wow that is surprising. Is that the case for all FACE characters? Or are their some back-ups? I could have sworn I saw two VERY different Mary Poppins one trip.

something shouldnt need explianing!! tinkerbell has many 'friends' but there is only one tinkerbell! (at a atime:lookaroun;))
lets not ruin the magic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom