WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

earldw28

disneywithjoseph066.jpg

Addicted2Disney

Hi everyone! I've spent the past week just pouring over this thread and all of the pic posted. They are GORGEOUS! I'm not afraid to admit that a few even made me cry. They were that wonderful! My mom even came in last night and was blown away by the quality, textures, and colors of them. Words can't even describe a few!

Mom wanted me to throw in the only picture I have on the computer of any of our trips. It was taken on an old 24 exposure (cheap) camera. So we were surprised when we got the roll back from developing and this picture was on it:

Epcot, World Showcase, taken from Mexico towards UK & Canada.

epcot_pic.jpg

It scanned a little dark, but I'm actually quite proud of it!

Gorjus

Addicted to Disney,

Why did you have to go and post that photo and then say where it was taken? You've discovered my secret photograph spot. Now everyone will be taking photos there. Jeesh.:lol::ROFLOL::D Obviously I'm kidding...but only the part about why did you post it. It is my secret spot, but that is ok. You did a great job. Welcome.

Addicted2Disney

Addicted to Disney,

Why did you have to go and post that photo and then say where it was taken? You've discovered my secret photograph spot. Now everyone will be taking photos there. Jeesh.:lol::ROFLOL::D Obviously I'm kidding...but only the part about why did you post it. It is my secret spot, but that is ok. You did a great job. Welcome.

Thank you. Sorry about leaking your secret spot. I wouldn't have posted it had I known. I have always had this uncanny knack for spilling secrets...:hammer::D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom