WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

forbidden donut

Forbidden Donut - Excellent framing on the Indy shot. It looks like they are doing some sort of weird ballet.

Great close-up!

Thanks guys!

Today's...

original.jpg

tcwickings

JediMasterMatt - Have a great trip and I look forward to seeing what you and the D700 conjure up.

Azerin - Enjoy DLP and I look forward to seeing your work from across the water.

KeeKee - great Randy shot in post 3143. Excellent DOF.

Zack Attack - great Liberty Belle / HM shot in post 3154.

Joe - Fantastic mini Splash Mountain. Really amazing.

Here is my post for today. Have a good weekend.

3166744649_e5c85cd5b5_b.jpg

Please click here for a larger 1700 X1000 image http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/3166744649/sizes/o/
another great shot jeff ,all I can say is wow

C&D

Cooleo that's my favorite diorama at the American Adventure (don't know why but it is); nice shot. I've tried some shots in the American Adventure but only had mediocre results with my S3 1S Canon.

cooleo

Cooleo that's my favorite diorama at the American Adventure (don't know why but it is); nice shot. I've tried some shots in the American Adventure but only had mediocre results with my S3 1S Canon.

I like it a bunch also; I guess it just takes you back to simpler times, when the world wasn't as complicated for most people. Glad you like it; I have several more of the American Adventure that I will post at a later time.

Here is my shot for today from Fantasmic, I took this one just as the flower was blooming onstage, before they shut down the video / water screens. There is just something about the way this one came out that I really like.

Click on the picture to go to it's flickr page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom