WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

JustInTime

DSCN1618.jpg

Nice touch! I have never noticed that!!!

EvilQueen-T

The ticker on my computer says 99 days, 19 hours and 49 minutes!!!!!!!!!! Just HAD to share!!!! It's snowing here in Pittsburgh (Again!) and I am Disney dreaming doing the double digit dance!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy:(Why is there no dancing smilie?!)

i'm sooooo glad i'm not the only one watching their countdown carefully. i have one for our trip date and one for when i can make our adrs. you are certainly closer than we are lol! if it makes you feel any better about the snow up there it's cold (by florida standards) down here in florida today our high is only 56 but i can guarantee you it will be hot and sunny in 99 days 19 hours and 49 minutes. we actually keep an eye on your temps up there as my husbands family is in butler. enjoy doing the double digit dance...we're still at 291 days 11 hrs 56 minutes until we leave for our next trip.

TakeMeThere81

10 Days and Counting til our trip!!

Things I'm most looking forward to...

Soarin!
DSC01614.jpg

I just love the musical score to this ride, I love the feeling you get when you first rise up to the screen, I love seeing that H60 take off of the aircraft carrier in S.D. We just love this ride!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom