WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

LVROFDSNY

DisneyChristmas20082058-3.jpg

BiggerTigger

Great Picture MoonMouse1. I think I ran into you (ok not literally) at Yachtsman Steakhouse on September 12, 2010.
I wanted to say "hello", but I didn't want you to feel freaked out at this stranger approaching you in a restaurant.
Anyways, it was neat to finally see someone from the boards.

MoonMouse1

Great Picture MoonMouse1. I think I ran into you (ok not literally) at Yachtsman Steakhouse on September 12, 2010.
I wanted to say "hello", but I didn't want you to feel freaked out at this stranger approaching you in a restaurant.
Anyways, it was neat to finally see someone from the boards.

Hi there! You must have seen my long lost twin, because I definitely was not at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. That is actually one of the few places in WDW I have never visited LOL. But if we would have met I wouldn't have been freaked out. :)

WDWFigment

Its at the Epcot monorail station. I leaned over the railing that prevents people from running out onto the tracks!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we wish the railing gave out when you were leaning against it.

Today's shot.
Striking His Wrath Down Upon Dinorama by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

I've been trying to upload at least one WDW shot to Flickr per week amongst the DLR ones. Soon (month or so) I'll be back to mostly WDW pics and will resume my previous pace!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Then I would have filed a lawsuit and invited all my WDWmagic friends to Disney on me...everyone but you.

Maybe you can try some of these for that smell Sara has been complaining of...

DSC_2649.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom