WDW Picture of the Day (Part 8)

spock

5058836847_d26834f120_b.jpg

pumpkin7

Took this about a year or two ago, I have a few others I'm proud of. :wave:

madameleota.png

this person is on one of the gravestones just before the entrance of the haunted mansion yes? can someone confirm for me that it blinks and moves its head because my husband kept trying to say i was crazy when i said it moved because he never saw it....

gerryu21220

this person is on one of the gravestones just before the entrance of the haunted mansion yes? can someone confirm for me that it blinks and moves its head because my husband kept trying to say i was crazy when i said it moved because he never saw it....

Yes - Leota's tombstone did open its eyes, move its face out a bit, and then go back to inanimate.

Note that I said did. The whole graveyard area is currently being removed for an interactive thing and additional wheelchair access. No one knows if the tombstones will return in a new location or not at all. There are new construction walls blocking the area. :(

BiggerTigger

Hi there! You must have seen my long lost twin, because I definitely was not at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. That is actually one of the few places in WDW I have never visited LOL. But if we would have met I wouldn't have been freaked out. :)
Well, now I am glad I didn't go over there. How embarrasing that would have been for me. :eek: Well, if you ever get a chance to eat there, it was a great meal.

pumpkin7

Yes - Leota's tombstone did open its eyes, move its face out a bit, and then go back to inanimate.

Note that I said did. The whole graveyard area is currently being removed for an interactive thing and additional wheelchair access. No one knows if the tombstones will return in a new location or not at all. There are new construction walls blocking the area. :(

ah, knew it! well we went back in august before they started any refurbs, and i knew she moved. also found a youtube video of it... her eyes are gorgeous. i hope they bring back the tomb stones, they're a funny read.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom