WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

WDW 3

ry%3D400

WDWFigment

Clicking the photo takes you to the Flickr page. :xmas:

Great composition here. I presume this was taken with a D40 and the kit lens? Just goes to show you that the photographer matters much more than the camera and lens. I'd assume you did some post processing to make it pop too (if not, I'm surprised); great work there, as well!

Tidbit

I love your photos!! My entire family enjoys looking at your pics, but I have just one question.......how do you get shots without people? Do you stay late & wait until the very end of the night?

Thanks for sharing,
Leigh:xmas:

Correct.

Here's today's shot:

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page!

Figment82

Great composition here. I presume this was taken with a D40 and the kit lens? Just goes to show you that the photographer matters much more than the camera and lens. I'd assume you did some post processing to make it pop too (if not, I'm surprised); great work there, as well!

You are correct on all accounts. :) I was going to use my 70-300mm lens, but I had set the tripod up in such a way that the kit lens was sufficient (the Walt shot I posted earlier was taken with the 300mm though).

I did some slight post-processing, only to fix the blown out areas caused by the intense purple lighting. The camera picked up the colors very nicely. One day I will save up some funds for a new camera that has a little more control, but I've been happy with the D40, and I learn something new every time. :)

Thanks for the kind words! I've been loving your shots - great eye! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom