WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

H20Babie

My first contribution:

n1554295401_98462_1513.jpg

Black: PROVE IT BROTHER, can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!
Fig: Awesome shots as usual
BigB: Tusker House is my fav, not just for dining but shooting as well. So much to see in there.

Everyone else I didn't mention, your pics suck!!! :goodnevil Just kidding, please don't blast me. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: some of the greatest pics I've ever seen are on this forum!!!! I'm in a mood on a Sunday morning. Love you guys, keep those pics coming!!! :wave::sohappy:

H20Babie

Where is this taken, Waterbaby? I see the "restaurant" signage in the background, but I can't place it with the cannon.

looks like Animal Kingdom maybe in front of Tusker??? Looks like one tired kids....

Close, it was taken in the small eating/rest area behind the Kusafari Coffee and Bakery just over the bridge into Africa in AK. Tusker is, indeed, in the background. There's a small smoking section there too, but it is really relaxing and peaceful:

PC060858.jpg

ChuckElias

Close, it was taken in the small eating/rest area behind the Kusafari Coffee and Bakery just over the bridge into Africa in AK. Tusker is, indeed, in the background.

Interesting!! I don't think I've ever noticed the cannons there. I'll have to look for them next time I'm there. (Hopefully, for New Year's!)

Close, it was taken in the small eating/rest area behind the Kusafari Coffee and Bakery just over the bridge into Africa in AK. Tusker is, indeed, in the background. There's a small smoking section there too, but it is really relaxing and peaceful:

PC060858.jpg

I don't remember seeing this before. Nice shot!!!

4003193546_eaaafbf9ac_o.jpg

I've always wondered if they have actually ever sold one of these. :shrug:

On our past trip we were taking a picture of it and a CM rushed over and asked if we wanted her to open the case thinking we were interested in buying. My husband politely said "I just want to take a picture of it" and she sadly said ok and walked away. :ROFLOL:

Are you kidding? You photographed the "ghost" of the safari!! Anybody who can get a picture of a ghost must be an awesome photographer!
Thanks, I appreciate the humor. Just trying to prove it. I'm not sure to who but I'm proving it. Support the "Prove it Movement"!!!!!! Blackthidot for president!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom