WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

mpaul32001

Here's a nice Desktop if anyone's interested!

622005800_6jXfm-XL.jpg

WDWFigment

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where there is an explanation of the shot, EXIF data, and where you can navigate to my other shots.

Oh, and another plug for my trip report, which you can navigate to from the link in my signature!

foreverbelle

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page, where there is an explanation of the shot, EXIF data, and where you can navigate to my other shots.

Oh, and another plug for my trip report, which you can navigate to from the link in my signature!

Great picture. Really like it a lot.

oochr1soo

first contribution.. here's a photo from the Safari excursion we did that's offered to club level people i think.. cant remember the name of it.. this giraffe came right up to the vehicle.. though we had to leave cause he pulls stuff off of the van..

3860376000_a5617079e9_o.jpg

first contribution.. here's a photo from the Safari excursion we did that's offered to club level people i think.. cant remember the name of it.. this giraffe came right up to the vehicle.. though we had to leave cause he pulls stuff off of the van..

3860376000_a5617079e9_o.jpg
Welcome to the thread!!! Great pic to start off with. Don, Zack, Fig, Jedi excellence as usual. Great shots from everyone today. Here's mine

Clicking on the picture will take you to its flickr page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom