WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

ms7479a

DSC00585.JPG

Figaro98

Future World

">
"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination."

TakeMeThere81

If anyone asks, or is still having problems seeing the hidden mickey here. this is a great reference pic. Your passing right under his nose!!

I don't see it!!!:(

I don't usually quote whole pictures to keep from overloading my posts but this picture is A-freaking-mazing!!!! Best Monorail picture I've ever seen...almost better than real life :)

donsullivan~(fireworks on The Fourth)Beautiful Don as usual.

DSC01502-1.jpg

janoimagine

I don't see it!!!:(

I don't usually quote whole pictures to keep from overloading my posts but this picture is A-freaking-mazing!!!! Best Monorail picture I've ever seen...almost better than real life :)

Thank you, it was from our trip this May, silver has always been my favorite. We were dropped off by the bus and I saw it moving from the Polynesian. I told my girlfriend to meet me by the ferry, I was going to try and get it before it came in. I only had 2 shots of it. I was glad one of them was sharp :). Cheers, j

disney2008sept428.jpg
Good Morning!!!! As promised! You know...I do have A little somthing for the guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This guy is more like it! I thought the other guy was a little chunky. Now I remember why I stay at the Poly all the time! And if DH wants to go back to The Spirit of Alooha Dinner Show, I'm sure not gonna argue!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom