WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Taken Sunday September 14 from the roof of the Contemporary. We were waiting for Wishes to begin and witnessed one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. In the distance you can see a HUGE downpour. No lighting, just heavy rain - but never got close to the MK.

Gorjus

I noticed on this past trip that cast members never stepped in to take photos of families, i.e. father would take picture of family in front of the Liberty Bell and then switch with mother to take picture of him with family. I observed so many cast members that "ignored" this action, where I gladly stepped in to take their pictures all together. Is this a "change" in the Disney Policy with the Photopass? .

No, it is not a policy. In fact even Photopass is supposed to offer. What cracks me up is when a custodial person and I are standing right next to each other and they ask the custodial person to use their camera. I know they think I'm going to charge them. I offer and people turn me down ALL the time.

Also, coordinators and managers try to keep to a strict break schedule. You are lucky if you speed walk from place to place and make it on time. Forget stopping to take photos or pin trade.

Disneyfalcon

No, it is not a policy. In fact even Photopass is supposed to offer. What cracks me up is when a custodial person and I are standing right next to each other and they ask the custodial person to use their camera. I know they think I'm going to charge them. I offer and people turn me down ALL the time.

Also, coordinators and managers try to keep to a strict break schedule. You are lucky if you speed walk from place to place and make it on time. Forget stopping to take photos or pin trade.

That's interesting Gorjus.

I was on the Disney Magic last week and asked one of their photographers to take our picture with our camera. He said he wasn't allowed to. That was a little frustrating, but not his fault.

I really wish the cruiseline would go to Photopass. In more ways then one I guess.

littleeep

2886742479_373349f225_b.jpg

Cynderella

Taken Sunday September 14 from the roof of the Contemporary. We were waiting for Wishes to begin and witnessed one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. In the distance you can see a HUGE downpour. No lighting, just heavy rain - but never got close to the MK.

Great Shot!! I'll have to try this in December! :wave:

WDWFigment

Clicking the picture takes you to its photo page. Please visit the Flickr link in my signature for more of my pictures from Walt Disney World (and one of my cat, Yossarian!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom