WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessMiko

Night%20of%20Joy%202008%20002.jpg

Yea, I was amazed by the roof...it's amazing what Disney does to me:p

Gorjus

It seems as if a bunch of people, are on their way down here for a visit in the next week or so. We should have a WDWMagic Picture of the Day thread secret handshake, kind of like kungaloosh, so we know each other. If you aren't here for the fan gathering and aren't wearing some very identifiable stuff that says you are from WDWMagic, maybe you could come up to a cast member and say something like, "We'd like you to take our WDW Picture of the Day please". Then Cast members could acknowlege you if they were "in the know".

Why can't you take a picture without a guest in the shot? I thought I recalled seeing PhotoPass pictures from "someone" on here before that only had characters. Maybe I'm mistaken... (Oh, and thanks!)..

Rules change. I took those photos when it was ok to do so...as did many others. Now we can't. To try and make sense out of Disney rules...well that is for others much more convoluted than I am. However, I am reminded of the quote: "A camel is a horse built by a committee."

I'm looking forward to posting some more fun photos soon. I've purchased a portable camera and will be able to take some more fun photos with it...as long as there are no character integrity issues.

However, Disney has set it up so that if they want to get rid of someone for little things they can. There is a new sign going up near all of the entertainment "break rooms": "Employees shall not engage in unauthorized personal photography in or about the Walt Disney World Resort." Well that casts a wide net. Technically if I come to the park as a guest and take a photo of my family in front of the Hat, I've broken the rules. So, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom