RAXIP

Ask and you shall receive ;)

2693151348_7b0ef811cf.jpg

Aww.. you beat me to it. Good job!

hpyhnt 1000

Nice pic shakes20 good work!!

Heres mine then
Florida2008431.jpg

If only the group beside Walt & MIckey had not been there this would have been such a perfect photo for us!!

Am I the only one that is stunned by the sheer number of trash cans along Main Street? I never knew there were so many! :eek:

And nice editing, Thiger.

Thiger

Thanks! This simple edit is nothing compared to the amount of joy i get from seeing everyones' photos each week.

:)

BRER DAD

I just love looking at all the photos. Thank you all so much, when I cant be at Disney its great to see "friends" there having as much fun as I do. Thank you very much.

-John

cooleo

Just wanted to say I enjoyed your pics of Brazil, thanks for sharing! The skies look so clear in the Christ the Redeemer pics. The birdseye view from up there looks amazing. What a neat experience for your son!

Thanks NadieMask2!!! It is Amazing up there. Samantha Brown did an episode on the Travel Channel on that whole area.

Great pics everyone!!! I Love the pic of the boys running down Main Street. I've had a moment like that with my son. :)

Here is my contribution:

DisneyWorld04208.jpg

S. Paridon

I shot this and moved too soon but after I looked at it it came out pretty cool. This is the love of my life, my wife, Heidi at the Poly in June of 07...
P6160054-1.jpg

WDWFigment

Figgy, your pics get better and better. Do you roll through WDW often?

The Biergarten is the goods. I do love me some Becks' Dark!
Ausgezeichnet!

Ha, thanks, but no. This picture is from August 2007. The pictures I post are all either from then, or December 2007. The pictures I've been posting recently are actually ones that originally I didn't post-process because I didn't think they were worthwhile. Thanks for the compliment, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom