WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM

i agree, why do people feel they need to pull up 10 pictures and critique them? just let people enjoy the pictures for what they are, we dont need 'experts' opinons on them.

I agree, why do people feel they need to bring up Disney attractions and critique them? Just let people enjoy the rides for what they are, we dont need 'experts' opinions on them.

:kiss:

UKDisneyAddict

DSC00192.jpg

JML42691

Original Poster
...Todays post from Mission Space (note the Horizons logo in the center of the wheel).

<mission space pic>

Nice catch, I have never noticed that before, I kind of like how they pay tribute to past attractions that were in that place, kind of like the sub engraving in Pooh's Playful Spot.

IMG_2621.jpg

nibblesandbits

It almost looks like he's missing part of his front foot! But very good pic considering how fast you were going!
I have some much better animal pics that I'm going to be posting in the near future...this is just the start. :D

But thanks! I was glad I got something.

dazzer68

I agree, why do people feel they need to bring up Disney attractions and critique them? Just let people enjoy the rides for what they are, we dont need 'experts' opinions on them.

you trying to start a fight?? come on step outside!:ROFLOL:
no really you making fun?

NewfieFan

LOBBY OF ALL-STAR MUSIC

Thanks for posting this pic - it really brought me back! I love the AS Music resort and you don't see a lot of pics of it around here. Looking forward to Sept. and my next stay at the AS Music again!

Here's a pic of the pool...

a0ieqd.jpg

Bug715

Thanks for all the pictures of All Star Music! I'm staying there for my birthday trip in July and havn't been there since we stayed there for my birthday 13 years ago.

Also, I think people should be able to comment on other people's pictures. That's what makes this board interesting. I'm not saying that its ok to attack a picture or whatever but this thread is under WDW Parks General Discussion. Doesn't discussion mean talk about stuff?:shrug: Just my thoughts.

WDWFigment

i agree, why do people feel they need to pull up 10 pictures and critique them? just let people enjoy the pictures for what they are, we dont need 'experts' opinons on them.

Personally, I like when people offer their critiques (which happens rarely since people are afraid CC will be taken the wrong way). I also like knowing others enjoy my photos, so I like to let others' know when I think one of their photos is especially good. I don't think anyone is contending that they're an expert when they say "good picture" (or whatever), more that they like the picture.

I also like to leave the quoted pictures because, while it may be annoying to scroll through pictures you've already seen, I think it's more of a hassle to click the 'return to quoted post' button to see what the heck is being commented on. Personally, I don't mind seeing WDW pictures more than once...it's better than missing them completely! But I guess since we can't come to a consensus on this, we'll all keep doing it our "own way" until the moderators or Steve give us an explicit rule.

:ROFLOL:

JML42691

Original Poster
As it seems that my point has been taken out of context. The only input that I was attempting to make with the post, was to request that people remove the physical image from the quote, not to refrain from commenting on the actual image. And it was only meant to be a request, not a new rule or something, I just find it somewhat annoying when you come to a post that is just the same images that were posted a few posts earlier. And almost all of the times that images are quoted, it is images that were posted on the same page. I apologize with the issue that it has caused, and people can use whatever quoting method that they like the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom