WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgraham34

An attraction few have ever seen.

img_0471.jpg

San Francisco - I love your avitar....Is it Maleficent?

Thanks! It's actually me. I'm an entertainer / character actor. An artist I know created that as a hybrid of my character combined with "evil queens".

I'm glad you like it! The full version is a bit more dramatic with me holding the head of my "flawed and tragic" sidekick Martiny. We're sort of the Penn & Teller of drag, midnight movies, and cult films.

C&D

C&D [in reference to your Land picture at EPCOT] that is one of my favorite random areas at EPCOT. I love the shallow waterways with the stone bottom, so pretty!
Thanks; you know, sometimes you just have to fall back, relax, and take in the splendor of the 'gardens surrounding'. That's why, it never gets old, we never tire of strolling the grounds, and no matter how many times we visit, there's a tranquility you just can't beat.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
These are a couple of years old but it is of Everest being built and another picture taken a exact year later from the same location. (Taken at the Flame Tree eating area.

picture.php

picture.php

WDWFigment

hpyhnt 1000 and WDW Figment, thanks! I'm glad you like it.

DSC07044.jpg

Another great one!

Magic Kingdom Last Sept.

img_1462.jpg

I love the graphic similarity!

If this isn't part one in a series, with part two featuring the bird being mauled, I will be sorely disappointed... ;)
Sticking with the OKW Theme:

wdw21.jpg

Cool. I spy a "hidden" mickey!

At first, I thought this was snow. Now that'd be an oddity for WDW...

These are a couple of years old but it is of Everest being built and another picture taken a exact year later from the same location. (Taken at the Flame Tree eating area.

picture.php

picture.php

Great comparison. You must've been standing within ten feet of the original spot for the second picture!

KeeKee

How come everybody assumes that bull, or whatever it is, is going to hurt the bird? I saw them as best buds just hangin' out.

Can't we all just get along? Let's think happy thoughts...we don't really want the bull to hurt the bird do we? :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom