WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flounder_de

Another empty Main Street USA ... and don't ask me what happened to the flagpole :lol:

picture.php

Cynderella

Not from Steve or the mods at all, just something that I'm suggesting people could try, it has become a habit of mine to do that, and I feel that it helps to make the threads easier to view in means of the amount of pictures. It is completely optional and up to the poster, and plus, some posts might need/want the image quoted, because they are referring to something specific in it.

I agree 100%. I hate scrolling down and someone has quoted the same pictures I have already seen and now have to see again. It seems to take up unnecessary space. Just my opinion of course. :)

CrashNet

Flounder de said:
Another empty Main Street USA ... and don't ask me what happened to the flagpole :lol:

picture.php

Wow...great photo! Do you happen to have a larger version of it I could use for my desktop?

sissa216

I agree 100%. I hate scrolling down and someone has quoted the same pictures I have already seen and now have to see again. It seems to take up unnecessary space. Just my opinion of course. :)

I agree. As amazing as these pictures are, seeing them over and over again takes away from the others

DisneySam

C&D [in reference to your Land picture at EPCOT] that is one of my favorite random areas at EPCOT. I love the shallow waterways with the stone bottom, so pretty!

kc1296426

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. :)

What did you do to get that effect? I love it!
Actually it was taken in 1874, the camera was a little out of focus so the photo is just a little grainy, hopefully it doesnt look to bad

Haha just kidding. I just took a regular picture of it, cropped it so the sign is only in view, then on photoshop elements 6 on full edit I looked under the effects and near the bottom there is an effect called "old photo". It puts a layer on there, and I saved it as a JPG so I could post it online. :wave:

cooleo

John Wayne

Great shot Jeff. I love the color in this photo.

Here's the next picture in my All Star Movies Resort series (started in Part 3).....

I haven't been to ASM in a few years. I remember when Rex used to be over on the other side the courtyard near Buzz. There used to be a paved area right up to the fence @ Woody's feet.

Longhorn on Safari Ride

Great pic KeeKee. I have one of these guys taken with my Point & Shoot from last year (below). Can't wait to take these close ups with my DSLR this year.

My contribution for today....

DSC02055.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom