WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower'sChild

This is the first time that I put on this nice Minnie Hoody (we are not counting the time when I tried it on) :king: I walked up to Minnie and had her sign the Hoody and I put it on really fast for the photo :wave:

724.jpg

Flower'sChild

Flower's Child I've just seen your photo with Tink in your hand, did you do that yourself or is that something the Disney guys do. My little girl would love to have a photo like that:wave:

As my friend Raven66 said it's something that Disney does :wave: I also want to add that in DisneyWorld Florida it's only the Magic Kingdom and Epcot that do Tink.

I see that you are from the United Kingdom. So if you are going to DisneyLand Paris, I am not sure if the Disney photo people do Tink over there.

Anyways, I hope your little girl will be able to get a photo of her holding Tink :wave:

Flower'sChild

flowers child, i'd be interested in that story as well. that is if you're willing to share. i enjoy your pics and your enthusiasm in disney!

i don't want to make a big statement, you're your own unique individual. i just enjoy all of the positive things on the board and think this may be very interesting. just supporting part of the disney family.......

Thank you for your post :) I will send you a pm :)

raven

Ok, is it just me, or is anyone else not able to open the 55th page?:confused:

I have noticed when you try to click on the last page of this forum, it will reload the second to last page. In this case for you, you tried page 55 and it took you to 54. I believe what is happening is that page 54 is full of replys and will start a new page the next time someone posts a comment. If you will look again your post is the very first one on page 55. Hopefully that wasn't to confusing.

I don't have a page 54 or 55 yet. I'm only on page 22!

All depends on how you set up viewing the forums. 10 posts per page or 50 posts per page or whatever. I figure the more posts per page the less pages I have to turn. :wave:

crlachepinochet

I hope nobody minds, but I only have DLR pics to contribute until September. For some reason, DW and I weren't onboard with digital yet on our honeymoon to WDW in '06. :shrug:

I never get tired of taking this shot...

100_1765.jpg

bluefaery

I don't have a page 54 or 55 yet. I'm only on page 22!

All depends on how you set up viewing the forums. 10 posts per page or 50 posts per page or whatever. I figure the more posts per page the less pages I have to turn. :wave:

how do u do that?

JML42691

Original Poster
how do u do that?
It is in the preferences page of your control panel.

And in means of people clicking on links to non-existent pages, don't worry, there is nothing there. It is what happens when posts are deleted from the thread, say there were 850 posts made in a particular thread, and for whatever reason 15 of those were deleted by the mods, the viewers to the thread would only see 835 posts, but the forum would allot for 850 posts in the pages of the thread. So if you had your preferences set to 30 posts per page like I do, then the last post made would appear on page 28, but the forum would give that thread 29 pages. Don't worry though, there is nothing that you are missing, those posts were deleted.

ArnyVee

That shot means that you've arrived! :D

I lived in So Cal for my first 21 years of my life and I loved going to Disneyland. I miss it. :(

Although, since moving to South Florida, I've been able to take a 'quick' 3-hr drive (just keep a lookout for the troopers! ;) ) and visit the Walt Disney World resort! So, things aren't too bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom