WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeeKee

KeeKee - cool Finding Nemo shot. Last December, I had a CM ask me not to take photos inside the theatre. Is photography now allowed?

It was the sign at the entrance to Turtle Talk, so no problems with snapping a pic. I was doing abstracts that day for some reason. Some days it's panoramas, some days it's abstracts...

WDWFigment

KeeKee - cool Finding Nemo shot. Last December, I had a CM ask me not to take photos inside the theatre. Is photography now allowed?

WDWFigment - great shot of Jefferson and Franklin. The colours came out really nice. Did you use any NR? The AA is my favorite current attraction at EPCOT.

Photography is still not allowed at the Theater in the Wild, but when I went, I simply turned off my auto-focus assist beam, and no one was the wiser. Without flash and any external lighting, no one is likely to know that you're taking pictures. Guess you just caught a bad break. :shrug:

I use Noise Ninja to remove noise. It works pretty well, and probably would work even better if I took the time to understand its nuances. For right now, I just click a button that says "profile image" which gives me pretty good results (I think). I actually have a few more decent shots from AA that I'll gradually post.

jeffb

It was the sign at the entrance to Turtle Talk, so no problems with snapping a pic. I was doing abstracts that day for some reason. Some days it's panoramas, some days it's abstracts...

This is what happens when I post before having my first cup of coffee. Yup - it is clealy Turtle Talk.

laynalee07

WaltDisneyWorld054.jpg

Dung Brother from It's Tough to be a Bug.... Animal Kingdom.

jeffb

I use Noise Ninja to remove noise. It works pretty well, and probably would work even better if I took the time to understand its nuances. For right now, I just click a button that says "profile image" which gives me pretty good results (I think). I actually have a few more decent shots from AA that I'll gradually post.

You put it to good use on the American Adventure shot! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your AA shots. I like shooting in the hall of flags although you have to fall behind inorder to get shots without people which then jepordizes getting a good seat in the theatre.

C&D

Figment, I try that AA Torch shot every time I go but never get the results you got; nice shot. Everybody else, nice shots too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom