WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriMistress

Welcome_to_WDW_146.JPG

The Disney Kid

First post in the photo thread, let's see how this turns out...

n763695076_3083145_6046.jpg

I feel so old. Mr. Disney was a guest in my house every Sunday night. I remember this episode. I don't recall what show was shown, but, I remember him talking about EPCOT. Can you imagine what WDW would be like if he had lived another 15 or 20 years? He was taken too soon.

olmec26

I feel so old. Mr. Disney was a guest in my house every Sunday night. I remember this episode. I don't recall what show was shown, but, I remember him talking about EPCOT. Can you imagine what WDW would be like if he had lived another 15 or 20 years? He was taken too soon.

The best quote I ever saw on this was from Marty Sklar, went something like this...

"If Walt were to see WDW today, I think he would say, 'What took you so long?!'"

Marty's the man.

Gorjus

this is a picture Minnie drew for us at Cape May Cafe:D
Disney7-08365.jpg

oooohh, someone's in trouble if word of this reaches the powers that be in entertainment. I'm not telling.

Nice pic popsicletrees. Here's mine. A day like this at the World still better than the best day at work.
DisneyJune08464.jpg

But what if this is where you work:lol:?
Merchandise: :cry:
Outdoor characters::sohappy::cry: depends on who and where you are
Indoor characters: You've been in line how long? and you still want to leave your rain poncho on for a photo:brick:?
Photopass: :sohappy::cry: depends on your location

BSikor

Hey Brian I love that shot....

I had to brighten it up a little:
highway.jpg

Thanks I'm glad you like it. I realized I uploaded the wrong one after you commented on the lighting. Here is the finished version without as much pixilation and that dang spot on the top right.

2757677209_376e7947ba_b.jpg

and here is my new one for the day...
2761946837_51a5013187_b.jpg

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I exceeded my monthly limit on flickr so I have to use the pictures from facebook. :cry:
Got my spot for IllumiNations and a storm rolled over us but didn't rain.
n900355525_3805419_3411.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom