WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepingMonk

3167yc3.jpg

kcw

The mother of all Dole Whip Floats!!!! (story below!)

DisneyWorld284.jpg

Sorry, I had taken a few bites before I realize I should take a pic! (My lil sister goes "you want me to hold this so you can take a picture?? why???" I told her she wouldn't understand- only Disney freaks like us would...)

So we order 4 Dole Whips, and as they finish each one I"m passing them back to my family. Well the last one comes up and the girl at the machine (who wasn't the one who made them) says "gosh this is ugly!" I just laugh and reach out to take it, and she goes "no really, this is ugly, I wouldn't want to eat it!" (It wasn't bad at all- just a bit crooked!) I told her it I didn't mind, it would still taste the same and was better than what I could have done, and she goes "no, hold on, let me fix it for you" So she grabs the biggest soda cup there is, plops my float in it, and then covers the entire thing with more of the Dole ice cream.... I about died laughing when she handed it to me! (and the whole time she's being told by the girl next to her- "you better be glad a manager isn't around, you'd get in so much trouble!! to which she replied "aw shut up!" ) The picture doesn't even do it justice- the thing was freakin huge!!! (and you better believe I ate the entire darn thing!!!!! :D)

KCW - Thanks..........I LOVE it too. Me and my sister who are both taken argue over him all the time! ;)

Well, I'm not taken, so I'll step in and settle things.... ya know, take one for the team! :lol:

karl46

The mother of all Dole Whip Floats!!!! (story below!)

DisneyWorld284.jpg

Sorry, I had taken a few bites before I realize I should take a pic! (My lil sister goes "you want me to hold this so you can take a picture?? why???" I told her she wouldn't understand- only Disney freaks like us would...)

So we order 4 Dole Whips, and as they finish each one I"m passing them back to my family. Well the last one comes up and the girl at the machine (who wasn't the one who made them) says "gosh this is ugly!" I just laugh and reach out to take it, and she goes "no really, this is ugly, I wouldn't want to eat it!" (It wasn't bad at all- just a bit crooked!) I told her it I didn't mind, it would still taste the same and was better than what I could have done, and she goes "no, hold on, let me fix it for you" So she grabs the biggest soda cup there is, plops my float in it, and then covers the entire thing with more of the Dole ice cream.... I about died laughing when she handed it to me! (and the whole time she's being told by the girl next to her- "you better be glad a manager isn't around, you'd get in so much trouble!! to which she replied "aw shut up!" ) The picture doesn't even do it justice- the thing was freakin huge!!! (and you better believe I ate the entire darn thing!!!!! :D)

Well, I'm not taken, so I'll step in and settle things.... ya know, take one for the team! :lol:

Sorry to sound dim but can someone tell me what is in a dole whip float.

kcw

Sorry to sound dim but can someone tell me what is in a dole whip float.

It's pretty much the best thing ever.... :D It's basically Pineapple soft serve drowned in pineapple juice... I know lots of people have posted pictures of what it normally looks like- I'll look for one for ya!

alright here's one that another member posted- hope they don't mind me reposting it!
IMG_2004.jpg

DocAudio

You are making my mouth water with all this Dole Whip Float talk. Sweet nectar from Heaven!!! I wish I had one now.

Anyway, this photo has nothing to do with Dole Whips sadly.

015DGM7-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom