WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeeKee

_4261787.jpg

LudwigVonDrake

why did you put d____________gs? and not ducklings?:shrug:

There might have been a misspelling and the word wasn't *written* as ducklings...if you know what I mean :D There is automatic editor for "inappropriate" words. That's why you see people post "Richard Tracy" instead of the actual name of the character.

Trishnh

There might have been a misspelling and the word wasn't *written* as ducklings...if you know what I mean :D There is automatic editor for "inappropriate" words. That's why you see people post "Richard Tracy" instead of the actual name of the character.

:shrug:LOL--yeah, I am not sure what happened! I *thought* I typed ducklings but maybe I went too fast and mistyped an "i" instead of 'u':lol:I thought it was a bit strange that they would 'bleep' out the word duckling!:ROFLOL:

joanna71985

Awww, too cute!!

Twilight repose:

IMG_1286.jpg

Beautiful!

First post! Just got back from my second vacation and got through sorting my pics. Fighting off the post-Disney depression as best I can. ;)

Sorted the rest of the pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26478531@N00/sets/72157604982792543/

2477512218_c93d94621f_b.jpg

Welcome! What a great picture.

At today's passholder preview of Toy Story Mania:

2481627788_7efff88fef_b.jpg

I love it! I can't wait til I can see it for myself.

I LOVE this! Where is it?

That would be in Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK.

Here is my photo for the day:

visa%20posing%20area.jpg

I have a question. This is from the Visa Meet and Greet Room. It has some great detail on the walls. I was going to show the detail up close, a different section of the room each day, and see who could guess what shows/rides they are from. For example, while this photo doesn't show as much detail as the others will (this is where they pose), it does obviously show #53, Herbie the Love Bug, The Main St. Electrical Parade, and a Peter Pan map.

Should I use this thread or start a new one?

Gorjus

That is awsome!

Thanks for the comment, Figment.

296ParadePrincesses.jpg

Great shot!!

Eileen

Wow!

All of these pictures really make me want to go back soooooooo soon! Thank you for posting--keep them coming! They put a smile on my face and a song in my heart!!!!:)

Flower'sChild

omg werent you dieing wearing all black? haha this pic is a really cute idea!:wave:

Thanks :) Yes it was the photopass person who came up with the idea, though I am sure I helped matters when I said I wanted TinkerBell in the photo :wave: Being silly is a good thing and it's a lot of fun. I think it came down to the fact that I am silly and the photopass person is silly and when you get 2 silly people working together, there is going to be a lot fun :wave:

Also this was in the winter time, it was in Feb or Jan. Another thing is I pretty much always wear Jeans in public. I am so modest :wave: So even if it's on a very very very hot summer day you will see me wearing black jeans and maybe even a black shirt in the park :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom