WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

105_1350rt.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

First post! Just got back from my second vacation and got through sorting my pics. Fighting off the post-Disney depression as best I can. ;)

Sorted the rest of the pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26478531@N00/sets/72157604982792543/

"To Rains". Yeah, that doesn't really work, but oh well. Beautiful stuff everyone. Looking forward to looking through more of it! :)

Beautiful! Great photo, danimator, and welcome!

yankspy, that is one ominous looking picture. Reminds me of Aladdin when Jafar takes over the kingdom.

Flower'sChild

OK....I have a question about this. A photographer took a photo of my kids hands and said that they would see tinkerbell when they saw the pic. So I look it up on the Disney Photo Pass and there's no Tinkerbell. Is that something they add if you order the photo?

No it's not something that they only add if you order the photo. How long after that photo was taken did you look at the photo online. It think it just takes a couple of hours for them to add TinkerBell or maybe maybe a day.

What I would do is contact the photopass people and tell them what happend and see if they can get TinkerBell on there.

Maybe TinkerBell is just in one of her little moods for fun and just needs someone to talk to her, so she can get on that photo :wave:

Good luck :)

bluefaery

First post! Just got back from my second vacation and got through sorting my pics. Fighting off the post-Disney depression as best I can. ;)

Sorted the rest of the pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26478531@N00/sets/72157604982792543/

2477512218_c93d94621f_b.jpg

"To Rains". Yeah, that doesn't really work, but oh well. Beautiful stuff everyone. Looking forward to looking through more of it! :)

What a beautiful picture. Would you mind if I saved it and used it as my desktop background?

Disneyfan1981

I love and hate this thread. It gives me that wonderful Disney fix but at the same time makes me horribly aware of the fact I'm hundreds of miles away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom