WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocAudio

Thanks for the comment, Figment.

296ParadePrincesses.jpg

Gorjus

WDWFigment,

You and I have the same and opposite goals. To take some really great photos, you want to purchase a dslr and I want to purchase a point and shoot.:ROFLOL:You can do more with a dslr, or rather be more specific in your instructions to the camera (focus on the spot I tell you to, meter here or there, etc.). However, for me, having a camera I can pull out of my pocket would be better so I can take some of the great photos I see everyday.

Here is my photo for the day:

visa%20posing%20area.jpg

I have a question. This is from the Visa Meet and Greet Room. It has some great detail on the walls. I was going to show the detail up close, a different section of the room each day, and see who could guess what shows/rides they are from. For example, while this photo doesn't show as much detail as the others will (this is where they pose), it does obviously show #53, Herbie the Love Bug, The Main St. Electrical Parade, and a Peter Pan map.

Should I use this thread or start a new one?

Gorjus

dazzer68

WDWFigment,

You and I have the same and opposite goals. To take some really great photos, you want to purchase a dslr and I want to purchase a point and shoot.:ROFLOL:You can do more with a dslr, or rather be more specific in your instructions to the camera (focus on the spot I tell you to, meter here or there, etc.). However, for me, having a camera I can pull out of my pocket would be better so I can take some of the great photos I see everyday.

Here is my photo for the day:

visa%20posing%20area.jpg

I have a question. This is from the Visa Meet and Greet Room. It has some great detail on the walls. I was going to show the detail up close, a different section of the room each day, and see who could guess what shows/rides they are from. For example, while this photo doesn't show as much detail as the others will (this is where they pose), it does obviously show #53, Herbie the Love Bug, The Main St. Electrical Parade, and a Peter Pan map.

Should I use this thread or start a new one?

Gorjus
i spy 13 hidden mickeys, pinochios hat, snow white apple,mad hatters top hat, beautys rose? are the pots for aladdin? not sure what the half visible sign says, and pirates map!

carenyllie

This is one of my more normal photos :p

821.jpg

OK....I have a question about this. A photographer took a photo of my kids hands and said that they would see tinkerbell when they saw the pic. So I look it up on the Disney Photo Pass and there's no Tinkerbell. Is that something they add if you order the photo?

LudwigVonDrake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom