WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

105_1348rt.jpg

WDWFigment

Finals are over, so now I'm enjoying my "free" time at work (it's my last day!) by going through the photos from this week, and I must say, there are some great ones. They really have made me all that more anxious to buy a new DSLR.

Bear with me, there are a lot of photos on which I've commented...

Great photo. Last summer, we actually got a picture with Ms. Tilly at the top of the queue (so really close to the Tilly). I took a plastic bag with me to put my (well, actually, Sarah's) camera in as I went down the slide. Sarah was less than enthused about the idea, but all was fine in the end.

Thanks for the comments, Gorjus!

292Manateetank.jpg

I love manatees.

Choice Number Two for our summer resort (probably won't have any luck getting reservations, though :()

Love the focus, and the general ominous feel of the picture.

This is one technique that I normally think is way overdone (in general, not necessarily here), but when it makes sense--as it does here--it can be really cool. Good work!

Gotta love seeing that sign!

I love all the (various shades) of green in this picture.

Epcot, China, April '08:

279414721_zictY-L.jpg

You sure know of all the little niches in WS that make for great pictures. I swear, I've never seen half the "stuff" in this picture...

Were you in like the top row? (Props to the Travelocity joke, by the way, other responder).

WDWFigment

SECOND HALF OF MESSAGE (I should've known 20 pictures was over the "picture limit" for a single post!):

Cooleo - great shot! Love it!!!

Here's mine from DHS (going in a slightly different direction):

_4261758.jpg

Great picture...Disney ducks are the best ducks (same goes for Disney squirrels).

Trip back to WL
DSC00472.jpg

This reminds me of a VERY COLD evening last November when I decided to ride up front while wearing shorts and a polo. The view more than compensated for the discomfort!

This photo was taken during my 2 week birthday vacation. This is the character breakfast at Animal Kingdom and this photo was taken back in Feb :king:

TinyTims2weekmagicDisneyWorldpho-83.jpg

Post some more of these character pictures (please)! I love them!

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last picture! :D:wave:

2465826502_3e182ab916_b.jpg

Best place to be in all of TL

Great picture--I love this statute(? carving...?)

Choice Number Three for summer resorts...this is probably more likely... Only three months!

Probably my favorite float of the P&P party...I really wish they were offering it this summer (well, this summer in late August).

KeeKee

Wow! WDWFigment, you had your hands full on that post, didn't you?

Thanks for you kind comments.

kc1296426

Great photo. Last summer, we actually got a picture with Ms. Tilly at the top of the queue (so really close to the Tilly). I took a plastic bag with me to put my (well, actually, Sarah's) camera in as I went down the slide. Sarah was less than enthused about the idea, but all was fine in the end.

Hah, cool! I'm kind of getting confused here, is Ms. Tilly like a character, and Tilly is the boat? I always get confused with the boat at TL and the mountain at BB.

Thanks for the great comments guys, I appreciate it. :)

WDWFigment

Hah, cool! I'm kind of getting confused here, is Ms. Tilly like a character, and Tilly is the boat? I always get confused with the boat at TL and the mountain at BB.

Thanks for the great comments guys, I appreciate it. :)

Miss Tilly is the boat, and the mountain is Mount Mayday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom