WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooleo

Great work everyone, here is mine for today..... (I don't think I've posted this one yet, I can't remember:eek:)

DSC02744.jpg

ldsprincess

LOL whats with these costumes? I know its a parade but the costumes look like they fell out of that show Hi-5 that my kids at school watch!
i love that show, by the way! haha. i would love to workfor a children's show like that. how cool would it be to write those episodes and help kids learn through fun stuff! haha...just thought i'd throw that out there...anyway...under the sea!
SpringBreakDisney2008052.jpg

WDWFigment

Raven, fantastic content and framing, but (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way--I'm sorry for offering unsolicited advice) you may want to turn down the saturation. The colors look somewhat fake.

But in any case, great picture!

raven

Raven, fantastic content and framing, but (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way--I'm sorry for offering unsolicited advice) you may want to turn down the saturation. The colors look somewhat fake.

But in any case, great picture!

Thanks. Yeah I actually did the color adjustments for a card and just left it that way. :animwink:

WDWFigment

Thanks. Yeah I actually did the color adjustments for a card and just left it that way. :animwink:

Well, it's definitely card-worthy--and definitely a good call on the colors for the card. It reminds me of old Epcot postcards, or some of the pictures and paintings in the promo material released when Epcot first opened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom